Tuesday, June 28, 2011

<b>How do</b> I <b>lose weight fast</b>? | WTD

How do I lose weight fast?

by admin.



Hi i am pretty overweight. I am 12 and 5�??8�?� and weigh i think 185. I know i am very overweight. But the thing is, I exercise a lot, i walk 4 miles a day, do pe 3 days a week and we do a lot, i can run a mile in 10 minutes. and i play soccer and other sports a lot and i am good at it. But i want to be really thin like the other girls like my friends. i am beautiful everyone says but who wants a girl who is pretty but fat? i want a boyfriend really badly too. So i cant take pills or anything cuz thats not right and i am only 12. i need to lose about 60 pounds but i want to lose 70. I want to be thin soon i dont want to be dieting and doing heavy exercise for a long long time. plus i dont have all the time in the world to do this since i am only a 7th grader. So please help what are the fastest ways to lose 70 pounds in the fewest amount of time??


PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!
I dont eat fast food at all like maybe once a month at least. i dont like fast food its disgusting
i eat pretty well. not many oily things. my mom cooks dinner for everybody, i make my own breakfast and lunch.
I eat healthily too. my bmi index says i am in the overweight category. too be normal weight i need to lose a minimum of 26 pounds too JUST make it into the normal weight category but i kinda want to be under weight so i need to be somwhere from 118-159 to be normal weight i want to be 115 though just i need help help me








RSS�?��?��??�?�で�?�??�?�?�に�?�?�?て�?ま�?

ま�??�?とRSS

No comments:

Post a Comment