Thursday, June 23, 2011

<b>How can</b> i <b>lose weight fast</b>? � <b>Lose Weight</b> Central

Jun23




How can i lose weight fast?

Questions & Answers



Clicky Clicky!





ok so i am well over 100 pounds over weight , I am looking to lose this weight fast cause i need to lower my blood pressure and cholestorol and i would like suggestions on how to do it .
should i do a liquid diet ? has anyone tried that ?
im 26 female
thanks guys . and i know that its not healthy to lose fast but im already not healthy so..


Hey there -


I think you're right, losing weight fast isn't the healthiest thing, but neither is being 100 pounds overweight.


What you need is a sensible, low calorie diet that at least gives you the nutrients you need �?? I personally think a liquid diet would be a bad idea (I'm a personal trainer, by the way).


Also, it's going to be essential that you work out, and that you have a plan to get you where you want to go.


Most people would tell you diet and exercise more. well I've got a way you can lose 40 pounds in 2 months. want to know why!


1. Set up Realistic Weight Loss Goals.
Don't set a weird goal like 10 pound a day no.


2. Drink Plenty of Water.
Drink about 6-8 glass of water per day.



Clicky Clicky!




3. Chew more Slowly when you Eat.
If you eat 5 smaller a day you will accomplish your goal, but pleas don't eat three enormous meal. That would actual get you fatter.


4. Exercise at least 30 minuets per day.
Pleas stay away from pills they could kill you, some pills could help but there is a few that do help. If you follow this correctly you will achieve your weight goal.


I am also 100lbs over weight at 27 years old. I started going to a weight loss doctor and she put me on diethylpropion and a liquid diet with replacement shakes every 3 hours 5 times a day (high protein shakes) for a week then I go to a controlled carb (8 oz of meat and vegies). I have been on it for 4 days and already lost 5 lbs. If you want to go this route you may want to call ur doctor because you must be supervised. Good Luck!


I would like to recommend you my weight loss program that works fast. I find correct weight loss program and applied the program, then I lost weight easy. you should have the program that works. you can find the best program weight loss that worked for me and lost 11 pounds after 4 weeks. you can find more info at link below.


I was trying to lose some weight before spring break amd I stumbled accross the website below. I lost 23 lbs in 4 1/2 weeks and felt great in my swimsuit. Check it out if you want something that really works.


a protein diet does wonder. (like south beach or the low carb) I lost weight way fast (like 20 pounds in a month and didnt do anythign else) but i just cant stick to it. i love my pop!


diet and exercise.


How can i lose weight fast?



Clicky Clicky!












RSS�?��?��??�?�で�?�??�?�?�に�?�?�?て�?ま�?

ま�??�?とRSS

No comments:

Post a Comment