Saturday, February 26, 2011

A 17 Day Diet Recipe Idea: Apple French Toast without the Toast?






Image courtesy of Cohdra/morguefile.com
 I'm always searching around the net for recipes that will work on this 17 day diet.  I ran across this 'almost french toast' idea and thought I'd share.  It involves apples, eggs, cinnamon and sweetener. Perfect for every 17 Day Diet cycle!



Let's see who tries it out first!



Here's the link:  http://www.weightloss-hq.biz/weight-loss-forum/17-day-diet-recipes/index.php?option=com_fireboard&func=view&catid=26&id=68085&Itemid=46



Update: Today (2/27/11) I made this recipe and it was good!  I would recommend, however that if you make it, use two eggs for a large apple, and only one egg if the apple is smaller.  I'm going to try it next adding a 1/2 slice of whole grain bread torn into chunks to the cooked apple before I pour the egg.  (Of course, wait to add the bread until you've gotten to the activate cycle!) I'll report back how that goes.




No comments:

Post a Comment