Tuesday, February 8, 2011

After 37 Days on the 17 Day Diet I've Lost a Bowling Ball!






Image courtesy of ronnieb/morguefile.com


It's my third day on the Achieve Cycle and I'm so happy to have gotten this far.  After a week of my weight loss lingering at 13 pounds, I finally dropped another half pound as of this morning.  It's interesting too, because now that I can eat more, I'm finding I am often not all that hungry and eat less!  I have to admit that I look forward to my two servings of starchy carbs, but for the most part, I'm still enjoying most of the other foods I've been eating on the first two cycles. I'm happy that in just 37 days there's 13.5 pounds less of me!  I'm getting into pants I haven't fit into for a year. My skin has a healthy glow and I feel good about myself.  Life is good!



Here's how I'm looking at my weight loss after 37 days on the 17 Day Diet:



My drop of 1/2 pound today = a can of tomato sauce or a canister of Parmesan grated cheese

My total loss of 13.5 pounds = a pro bowler's bowling ball

I've lost 3.5 pounds more than a 10 pound bag of potatoes on this diet!

When I reach 15 pounds I will have lost weight equivalent to a market umbrella!

Since last fall my 20 pound drop equals a 19-inch flat screen TV plus a bag of sugar!



For more fun weight loss equivalents read "Losing Weight One Pound at a Time"



No comments:

Post a Comment