Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chicken Pot Pie Soup






Image courtesy of Gina's Skinny Recipes Blog
 I just tried another Recipe from Gina's Skinny Recipes that fits into the Activate cycle of the 17 Day Diet. 



Today was one of the coldest days this year and soup sounded good, so I made the "Chicken Pot Pie Soup" from the many recipes on this awesome blog.  It is filled with chicken chucks, portabello mushrooms, celery, potatoes and other veggies.



I used cornstarch as the thickener and made two changes to the recipe: 1) I only used 4 ounces of the mushrooms and I added one idaho potatoe and one sweet potatoe. 



This recipe is delicious! 250 calories, 1.8 grams fat and 31 grams carbs.  Too bad we can only eat this soup every other day on this cycle! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment