Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 43 on the 17 Day Diet




Image courtesy of xenia/morguefile.com
I'm on the ninth day of the third cycle, achieve.  It's nice to be able to eat more, but boy....the weight loss is crawling now. I'm not drinking alcohol and trying to stick with starchy carbs before 2, but that doesn't seem to be helping much.   I'm stuck at a 13.5 pound loss and would really love to make that fifteen pound loss statement to friends and family.  I think I'll try a few changes:

1. Weigh myself every 3 days instead of daily

2. Every third day resort back to the accelerate cycle guidelines

3. Do 30 minutes of exercise daily (I admit, I've been slacking here)



I've still got almost twenty pounds of extra junk in my trunk, so I will definitely be returning to the accelerate cycle when this one is over. I feel good on this diet and have incorporated healthy alternatives into my diet.....but I want that last twenty gone before I resort to pure mantenance.



How are you doing?? I'd love to hear some comments from others!



No comments:

Post a Comment