Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Joy of the 17 Day Diet's Accelerate Cycle - Fast Weight Loss!




Image courtesy of hotblack/morguefile.com
I'm happy to report that today, my 55th day on the 17-day diet, I have lost a total of 18 pounds, losing 2 pounds since I decided to repeat the accelerate cycle on Monday (today's Friday).  I'm repeating this cycle since Dr. Moreno's book suggests that if you haven't reached your goal weight, to repeat a precious cycle.  I chose the accelerate cycle for these reasons:



  • The weight came off fastest on this cycle

  • It's easier to get into the daily groove

  • The low carb menu on this cycle works like an appetite suppressant for me and I gain incredible self control.

Also, I was wiser this time, having found out mid way the first time that there were some items I could be eating (check page 46 in the book under condiments) that I didn't know about .  Last time I didn't realize I could have fat-free cheese and salad dressings on my salad (I like Kraft fat-free cheddar). I didn't realize I could have lowcarb marina sauce (top eggplant with it!) Also, this time I know that I can make a dip using fat free sour cream or yogurt and dip my cleansing veggies in it as as a snack.  If you use the yogurt it counts toward one pro-biotic serving.



Over the past 55 days, I have learned to absolutely LOVE eating raw bell peppers.....green, yellow, red and orange and nibble on them every day now.  I cut out the seeds and slice them into strips and crunch on them whenever I need to.  I've been watching the sales and buying bags of them.  Sprouts had green peppers for 49 cents each and the red, orange, and yellow peppers for 88 cents last week.  I was in Heaven!



I would have never guessed that I could lose 18 pounds in less than two months using pure will power. I'm now within 13 pounds of my goal weight.  Thank you Dr. Moreno for your 17 Day Diet Plan.




No comments:

Post a Comment